So you’re reviewing your ‘estimating’ and/or ‘quantity surveyor’ requirements. You will now be asking, ‘Shall we employ or outsource?’
We often ask, why hire a full service construction estimating team like Page Building Consultants?
- Within two days in most cases
- Accurate within 2-3%,
- Sharable and easily interpreted by all parties
We believe that you should make a great impression to your clients and free up your staff/time to focus on what is really important to you: managing the project, generating sales, and marketing.
You can utilize our experience in cost estimating to save both time and money.
You will be able to present your proposals in a clear and professional manner that is second to none in the industry. We use the latest in technologically advanced systems to provide a shared format for all estimates, regardless of the stage of the project:
- Conceptual estimating
- Final construction
Below are some of the many benefits to utilizing our services.
- Speed. Our programs produce accurate results 50 percent faster than traditional manual methods. This allows you to get your information in front of your client ahead of your competition. We offer a working week turnaround time for projects around £1 million, in most cases.
- Savings. We will save you the cost of purchasing expensive software, or training or hiring personnel to use it; and prevent costly errors that can be made by inexperienced staff or manual estimating.
- Conceptual estimating. We can provide a price, based solely on preliminary plans, for you to present. Get a financial commitment with a minimal amount of information. Our methods are far more accurate than manual budgeting methods
- Accuracy. Our final cost estimates have only a 2-3% margin of error – the lowest in the industry. This offers one of the best guarantees that your project will stay within budget.
- File Sharing. We offer 3D and 4D building information models that allow us to measure space and distance with pinpoint accuracy. The technology enables us to share files with everyone involved so that any changes are transparent to all.
- Importing to Excel. We can extract required quantities from your BIM and import them into Excel. This enables you to send the bills of material to your sources for pricing. We can then add this to the estimate for an accurate proposal.
- Leading software. We use leading software to produce the fastest and most accurate results.
These benefits, coupled with the experience of our estimating team, will produce cost projections that reflect maximum accuracy in record time.
This will keep you strides ahead of your competition and enable you to secure more projects. There is no substitute for our three decades of experience, state of the art software, and highly skilled estimators, to produce the ultimate results in all phases of cost projection and analysis.